Monday, April 6, 2009

Aggravated and slightly discontent

Today has been a crap-tasptic Monday. It started off colder than it has been, but that is Georgia weather! I woke up in a foul mood -did I mention I hate the cold?- did not do well at My job so I was logged out early, and so I figured I would make another video, that would cheer Me up. But I fucked up the formatting the DVD on My Sony Handycam as "VR" not "Video",and it isn't veiwable, uploadable, nothing. Long story. I am SO pissed, it was a good video, and now I have to do the whole thing over again! I was in stockings, a red nightie and platform heels just walking around and wiggling My butt for fun. Dammit.
I did manage some excersizing my tummy of course, but still this week had better brighten up or I am going to be a vengeful Goddess. Tomorrow will be better. Especially if more payslaves come out of the woodworks. *glares at you!*
Night Night boys

No comments:

Post a Comment