Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Latest Video Clips!


I now have 2 uncensored video clips of Me in the bathroom available for sale. One is a close up of Me shaving my pussy while sitting on the bathtub. It is wmv format, 7 minutes long, for 58MB (awesome quality clip) at $12.99 for you to download and own! The second is my bubble bath! This one is also wmv format, 9 minutes long for 72 MB at $14.99. Both were taken with a DVD camcorder so the quality is why the file size is so large. I had a lot of fun making these vids & plan to do more with my new webcam since the file sizes will be smaller. I also have a members area BBWGODDESSANNA where you can see all my clips & my pics from my images site for a monthly fee of $14.95. As I get more interest in the members site, I will be posting one vid clip a week, and hopefully about 50 pics a week! Check it out & send me feedback, video suggestions, picture set requests, and whatever your nasty little mind can think of!
Also, I will be available on Cam Wednesdays from 10am-3pmish, so stop by and say Hi at my ALLBBWCAM profile! If you missed me there, try me at Niteflirt on my cam & phone line @ $2.19/min: Call Button OR just call to talk to me on my phone only line @ $1.05/min: Call Button
If you are looking for more something more...severe, my financial domination line will warp your tiny little mind & make you all MINE @ $3.99/min: Call Button
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment