Friday, April 16, 2010

My PC Hardware Update

So I was able to obtain another 1 g memory stick for my Computer (yay) from a friend. I really can't tell a big difference, but I haven't noticed any lagging on it either. I had a few boys give me some Amazon Gift cars last week and was able to make a couple of good purchases! One is a mic/headset for the computer which is something I hadn't needed since I stopped playing City of Heroes/Villains (I still miss it!) but though it might be useful for when I am on my cam website ALLBBWCAMS & CLIPS4SALE . ALSO I was able to get a better cam! It is estimated to be delivered on Saturday, so I do plan on testing it out quite a bit. I have a Logitech now, but it was bought at Walmart about a year & a half ago and was not very high end, if you know what I mean. It serves a purpose, but if someone is going to pay to see my sexy body, it sometimes does not do the best job. I bought the Logitech 9000 & I just can't wait for it to arrive! Look for me showing off on Saturday & Sunday since I do need to test it a lot to get it juuuuust right.

No comments:

Post a Comment